Sunday 18 November 2012

My favorite Moment with my character Tony walker ...- Drawing should not let you pull down-

Hello friends , family and all my blog followers ,

I thought I really want to share this moment with you .Today I am almost there with my successful satisfying character .I made a poster which almost satisfies my need .. I spend my lot of time in it . Only because I want that piece of work to be perfect ... I really Like what I did . And the moment I kinda saw the character poster in full screen I just gave a thought. yes! I can be an animator, I can be a modeler, I can be in this industry and I can actually try for disney . All this work isnt that great to fulfil disney needs . But for the project for RJDM I am serving proper needs for this   .. In my 1st year I really thought that I m not made for this becoz I wasnt good in drawing I am still not that good .. But Practice make man perfect and I am getting there slowly . I want to try some more posters for this character with diffrents style and deside one finally but this is what I did for now and I really liked it ! Well when I put on my uni page . Where My other course mates told me some errors and corrections to do .. Possibly I am Going to do that soon ..

Here is what I have done so far justice with Tony walker ! This was really emotional for me :





No comments:

Post a Comment