Thursday 15 November 2012

Final Grey mesh Model "Tony walker "





I m really happy with what I have produced so far ! .. I have tried my hand on many new techniques with this modeling project . Mainly the attraction of character really came up because of the way its hair is modelled . I used polygon planar extrude tecnhique . While I was doing this At a point I felt like I am goint wrong when i was making each hair strand and putting it in place .. I was at a stage where I thought i will delete all strands and make again .. but I didnt I thought I will decide when it finishes and then decide abt it .. I am realy happy and glad that i didnt delete it ! and use normal cube to build the hair .. Giving details really gives a good output!

Thanks a lot ! 

::) soon will update the texture version ! wait and keep looking ! 

love u all  .. please comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment