Thursday 15 November 2012

Blitz games studio - Open day Participation - A decision which will make me perfect !


Hey people 
I got a news from uni about 2 weeks back about blitz game studio openday in northampton, uk.This open day is more about to know the studioinside story ,Know V V I P 's, get knowledge and learn new things . But to get the invitation for this Open day I have to serve the condition that I have to choose a brief from given list and produce that as to get the invitation . If they like my work they will be sending me the invitation. So I decided I got to do this and I want to go here . Perhaps , This is a challenge to myself more than fulfilling there condition . I have already started my work and  I have choosed "modelling brief" in which I am making a troll character . I have started modeling the character . The character will be like a wild species kinda gorilla , a muscular one . Where I can also  study what mud box and z brush can do for building muscles.  And I am doing this Also because , I never got chance to deal with Muscular character in university projects . So I thought I can do this and Also learn new stuff from it. As I will be having additional benefits from it  . This is going to be Very detailed character as much as possible . I am not only doing this for blitz game studio open day participation but also want to do this as a part of my portfolio . As I am looking forward to be a modelling artist . And Its very important to show that you are very good with anatomy you got to be involved in various organic and non organic stuff...  so ,This is my step 1 for it ..

Pictures and snap shots will be coming up soon ...

Thanks  for reading 

Stay connected ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment