Thursday 17 January 2013

major Project Initial proposal _ last project of university

Hello there ,

Here I start blogging about about my next major project in which i have choose Modelling . I am planning to create a chaacter where i can do the detailing of the character using  zbrush which will be a new software to learn but very important to get the exposure of this software because of industry demands .

below is the initial proposal for the major project brief - Modelling !





ANIM 3004
Major Project


Name: Neha Sadre
Project name/title: Character Modelling
created Date: 14/1/2013






.

Section 1:  rationale


I Want to basically do a character modelling for this  major project to show my main skill in my show reel as i am willing to progress as  character modelling Artist
in the industry . Therefore , developing this project will help me understand the additional software's( mud box) which is a plus point in the industry back ground so that  I can implement the same in my professional career and also will benefit my major project .

Why I choose  character modelling?

Coming to year 3 , modelling is a section what interests me and so I see myself working as a perfect modelling artist . Basically, researching on different characters  its style and genre has become my passion and i really enjoy doing that .Perhaps , I believe I should indulge myself in the section where I enjoy the most and so I want to do character modelling for major project.


Inspired site : http://www.kip3d.net/











Section 2:  aims


Aim: To create a character and build  a detailed skin  textured character, make the turntable and  do bit of  animation on the turntable to describe the character's characteristic more precisely which will also demonstrate key character animation principles
















Section 3:  objectives


Objective: To Look at detailed  textured characters ,  make exaggerated expressions  on this character which will make the character more appealing .














Section 4:  technical requirements


The following are some of the technical requirements I might need in order to accomplish the project: Primary requirement : Maya, Mud box, Photoshop
Secondary Requirements: sound lab ,  Adobe after effects .
















Section 5:  resources

 resources that I might need: Walk type of big trolls  and movements of trolls may be like gorilla .From movie king kong

















Section 6:  deliverables


Length and format - hd720, length - 10 seconds turntable with little animation

Character design sheets , sketches and all other related documents











Delivery format - DVD/vimeo link











Documentation -. sketches, turntable, design sheets, audio sound , research report, character poses .













Graphic deliveries - mood boards, concept work, character model sheets, background designs .












Other supporting materials -  research, 3d models , ‘style file’











No comments:

Post a Comment