Tuesday 16 October 2012

Working Hard ! Its 3 am

It feels so good when you decide for smething and you acheive it with a fantastic results ... I set a target for myself  and I made sure that I shud be doing this in this time .. and I did it .. My character is coloured and ready to go tommorow to steve my personal tutor and to my mentor from Rjdm Ricky for a feedback so that I can continue my work . I am preety sure I am gonna get a nice feedback .. I am all zset with my character story , Profile and  rough designs and a one rough colored version .. I am  happy so far with my production . Toon productions gonna rock .. Oh yes that my prodution name ! cool in ne ? :) I happy with what I have served myself so far .. Now lets wait  for the feed back !  god night cheers .. Long day tommorow ! Yeah I remember I got to put My 3d stuff to publish .. but that will be lil later not now when i am set with this project and some more at one go ! .. allrite gudnite shabhakher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment